There is no doubt that there are a lot of digital currencies, which are a big trick or a trap for users before investors
It periodically and permanently reviews every digital asset that it includes in the company in order to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standards that individuals need before investors.
When a particular currency does not meet these criteria, or when the method of dealing with it changes, it conducts a more in-depth review, and perhaps after this review this currency is done
She believes this is best to protect all of her users
It is worth noting here that we explain how Banyans reviews its digital currencies and assets
It is through some factors that drive the company to decide to delete one of its digital assets
These are the factors that Binance depends on
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence.
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
The company decided after its last periodic review of its digital assets and currencies
By canceling and stopping trading on all pairs of the following special symbols
10:00 am UTC
These are the digital currencies that will be deleted
Exact trading pairs that will be deleted are
BCPT/BTC, CMT/ETH, TNB/BTC, VIBE/BTC.
All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.